Sunday, September 6, 2009

We are spiritual beings.

Children lookin for a father, Lord we're broken up inside.
Homeless lookin for a shelter, may they never leave Your eyes.
Hopeless lookin for a future, only one that You can provide.
Now we see there is no other. Only You can change a life.

I'm reading this book called Healing the wounded spirit... so far it has been life changing. It has brought forth the reality of the things that are deemed unrealistic and and therefore neglected by pretty much Everyone. I see others in a new light almost...and its like I can see others for what they really are..and Love them...and I know its not just because of the book, the Holy spirit is doing His thang and ministering to me.. I guess I'll share more when I finish it and gain more understanding. But I highly recommend it. I think every human being should read this along with the Bible.


1 comment:

  1. children lookin for a Father,
    Lord we're broken up inside.

    female!
    so ive been trying to find this song since i heard it in yer car.
    healing. is foreal dealing with it.

    ReplyDelete